Final few spaces left for free London 'How to Franchise' seminar
Posted 16/09/2015 : By: Support
Ashtons Franchise Consulting (AFC) will be collaborating with Lloyds Bank and Ashtons Legal to deliver a ‘How to Franchise’ seminar on Thursday 9th October and there are a few spaces left for prospective franchisors to attend.
The seminar will run from 10:00am to 1:00pm at Lloyds Bank, London. This seminar will help owners of businesses discover how theirs can emulate the success of popular brands, such as Caremark, CeX, Rush and Signs Express.
The topics will include:
- How to franchise your business (Nick Williams, AFC)
- How I grew my franchise network (Gareth Lippiatt, Sports Xtra)
- How to raise finance (Richard Holden, Lloyds Bank)
- The legal pitfalls (John Chambers, Ashtons Legal)
- Recruiting franchise owners (Nick Williams, AFC)
- Developing an ethical franchise (Nick Williams, AFC)
There will also be an opportunity to have one-to-one consultations with John Chambers, Richard Holden and Nick Williams.
To reserve your seat at this seminar and, if required, a one-to-one consultation, please contact Marisa Aeschbach on 01603 620301, email email@example.com or complete our contact form.