Blossom Home Care first annual conference and awards ceremony
Blossom Home Care held their first annual conference and awards ceremony on 9th September and Ashtons Franchise Consultant, Richard Langrick, had the pleasure of attending.
Richard Langrick , development consultant at Ashtons Franchise Consulting, joined Franchisor clients John and Fiona Leggott at the first Blossom Home Care Franchisees’ conference and awards night.
Launched in 2020 John and Fiona have added four Blossom Home Care Franchisees to their own three established branches bringing ‘bloomin’ good care’ to the North of England and were celebrating a super first year of franchising. They have made an excellent start and will go from strength to strength.
Annual Franchise Conferences are a great way of getting franchisees together and making everyone feel part of the family, and Blossom certainly did just that!
Here are some of their accolades:
- Home Care Team’ award at the Yorkshire and Humberside regional Great British Care Awards in 2016. Runners up at the Great British Care Awards National Finals 2017, for the Home Care Team award.
- In 2017, Blossom Home Care won the ‘Best Customer Service’ award at the Hambleton Business Awards.
- The ‘Palliative Care Team’ award was won by Blossom Home Care at the North East, Regional, Great British Care Awards in 2019.
- Fiona Leggott – Great British Care Awards, Regional Winner 2019, North East award for ‘Outstanding Contribution to Social Care’.
- In 2020, Blossom Home Care received a commendation from the National Great British Care Awards for their ‘Palliative Care Team’.
Find out about the Blossom franchise here: https://www.blossomhomecarefranchising.co.uk/
How can we help?
If you have an enquiry or you would like to find out more about our services, why not contact us?