Attend one our ‘How to Franchise’ Seminars if you have been asking yourself ‘how can I franchise my business?’ or ‘where do I start with franchising?’
Ashtons Franchise Consulting (AFC) holds regular online and free-to-attend ‘How to Successfully Franchise Your Business’ seminars, providing an informal interactive introduction to growing your business by franchising.
Having helped many clients grow and become widely recognised established and successful franchise businesses, we would like to offer you the opportunity to learn from the professionals…. our testimonials below highlight this.
Our free ‘How to Successfully Franchise Your Business’ seminars are delivered by AFC/British Franchise Association (bfa) affiliated Franchise Consultants, who provide valuable advice and guidance, based on decades of franchising experience.
The seminar includes a dedicated module on the legal aspects led by a specialist franchise lawyer from Ashtons Legal.
Who Should Attend?
Our seminars are ideal for anyone considering franchising their business, whatever stage of the decision-making process you are in. Following our seminar, you will be in a strong position to assess whether franchising is the best route for expanding your business.
What Do We Cover?
- How to franchise your business, including costs
- An overview of the franchising process, with timelines
- Understanding the Franchise Development Business Plan
- Laws related to franchising
- Key areas of a business format franchise
- A chance to assess your business for franchising
- The benefits of franchising and the challenges
- Infrastructure requirements of new franchisees
- Case studies and real-time experience.
Plus much more…
Delegates will also receive a free digital ‘Guide to Franchising Your Business’ and a copy of the presentation slides.
Our Dates for 2023
- Thursday 16th November (online) – 10am to 1pm – book via Eventbrite
Book Your Seat Today!
Places are limited and allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. To qualify you must be the owner of a business that is considering expansion by franchising. Or a franchisor wanting to revisit your franchise strategy for more effective expansion.