Ashtons Franchise Consulting (AFC) assists established franchisors to improve operational systems, increase franchisee motivation and develop their network to full potential, by providing a franchise health check.
If you are looking to break through to the next level with your franchise business, AFC can bring decades of franchising experience to:
- Address any issues holding your company back
- Evaluate your franchise strategy
- Improve franchise operations and training manuals
- Address franchise infrastructure
- Devise a better franchisee recruitment strategy
- Improve your existing offer.
What Does AFC Do?
Experienced AFC franchise consultants will:
- Study written and online materials to become familiar with your business and its practices
- Visit your head office for a detailed review meeting with the heads of your company, focusing on all major aspects with attention to detail
- Provide a Client Contact and Action Report detailing the recommendations made in the meeting
- Follow through with specific agreed improvements.
Whether your business needs some expert tweaks provided by an experienced outsider’s eye or a rethink of the entire direction it is taking, this thought-provoking and challenging assessment will provide invaluable input, ideas, analysis and recommendations, which could transform the future of your company.