Case Study: Jackson Fire & Security
Jackson Fire & Security was founded by Steve Jackson in 1991.
Jackson Fire & Security has been providing fire and security solutions to businesses for more than a quarter of a century. Originally set-up to offer fire extinguisher servicing and maintenance, they began installing and maintaining fire alarm systems shortly thereafter. They have also earned a reputation as an industry leader when it comes to securing premises with state-of-the-art burglar alarms, bespoke CCTV camera systems, and tailored access control.
After steadily growing the company’s client base, Steve arranged for a meeting with AFC in May 2012. After due consideration, the decision was made for franchise training to be provided in 2013, in the following stages, with each module broken down into several components:
- Module One: Training on the Franchise System
- Module Two: Your documents: The Prospectus
- Module Three: Your documents: The Franchise Information
- Module Four: The Franchise Operations Manual: required content (Part 1)
- Module Five: The Franchise Operations Manual: required content (Part 2)
- Module Six: The Franchise Operations Manual: required content (Part 3)
- Module Seven: The Legal Agreement: what you should know
- Module Eight: Franchise Management.
Steve Jackson, Managing Director. at Jackson Fire & Security, comments: “We spent much time and effort building up the business until it became too successful for the existing team to manage and develop at the same time. We eventually decided franchising was the way forward. One of the things we appreciated about AFC was that the cost of franchise training was clearly stated up-front and there were no extras added on later. We also appreciated the straightforward advice and good customer care we were given, and the attention to detail when it came to creating our franchise documentation.”
How can we help?
If you have an enquiry or you would like to find out more about our services, why not contact us?