Thinking of investing in a business and want to learn how to become a successful franchisee?
The BFA (British Franchise Association) in conjunction with Lloyds bank has put together a great self-help course to enable you to prepare as fully as possible to start your search, and to succeed in applying for the ideal franchise for you.
Learn how to become a successful Franchisee
Improve your skillset by learning about important legal and financial considerations as well as what franchisors look for in a prospective franchisee. Covers topics such as:
What is franchising?
- Franchising opportunities available & how to evaluate them
- Legalities – confidentiality, deposits & the franchise agreement
- Business planning, financials & banking relations.
Benefits to you
- Understand the franchisee recruitment process
- Go into franchising fully informed
- Make your application more attractive to prospective franchisors through the knowledge acquired
- Appreciate how to successfully own and operate a business.
To register go to the BFA website to learn more about their Franchisee Certificate.
If you are just looking to do a little research for now about how franchising works we have a few pages on this website worth having a look at:
If you have any questions please do call us on 0330 016 0028 or complete the enquiry form.