The BFA (British Franchise Association) in conjunction with Lloyds bank has put together a great self-help course to enable you to prepare as fully as possible to start your search, and to succeed in applying for the ideal franchise for you.
Improve your skillset by learning about important legal and financial considerations as well as what franchisors look for in a prospective franchisee. Covers topics such as:
What is franchising?
- Franchising opportunities available & how to evaluate them
- Legalities – confidentiality, deposits & the franchise agreement
- Business planning, financials & banking relations.
Benefits to you
- Understand the franchisee recruitment process
- Go into franchising fully informed
- Make your application more attractive to prospective franchisors through the knowledge acquired
- Appreciate how to successfully own and operate a business.
To register go to https://www.thebfa.org/free-online-training/.
If you prefer, the bfa runs one day courses on a face to face basis. If you would rather have your questions answered directly by experts go to https://www.thebfa.org/buy-a-franchise/.