Selecting the right franchise and presenting yourself to a franchisor can be daunting, which is why we offer a bespoke service of support for franchisees and prospective franchisees.
From the list below we can tailor support to suit you.
We work on a time used basis, rather than a fixed fee, so you can lean on us as much or as little as you need.
- Identifying franchises that may be the right fit for you, based on your skills, experience and interests
- Guidance & support throughout the franchise recruitment process – as an example, the franchise deposit process (standard practice in franchising)
- Ensuring that you receive the relevant (& detailed) business information from the franchisor
- Reviewing the franchisors documentation – e.g., Franchise Information Memorandum, Business Plan
- Reviewing and interpreting the financial information provided by the franchisor – initial investment, P&L illustrations, business plan
- Preparing you for meetings with the franchisor
- Due diligence process – what to consider, questions to ask the franchisor, any “alarm bells” etc.
- Introducing you to other professionals to assist you – franchise solicitors, franchise departments at high street banks (if funding is required), accountants
- Any other questions, support throughout the process – driven by you. Our services are flexible – ad hoc as you require.
This is not intended as an exhaustive list, but rather illustrated to lay out the main areas where you might require our assistance and support.
We have put together a Due Diligence Checklist for researching your franchise opportunities of interest – this is a good place to start.
Franchise exhibitions are also a great way to get a feel for a brand and even gauge the type of franchise / industry that would be most suitable.